cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ID verification had an issue and now it says I need to contact support? Who do I contact?

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
71 of 3,481

Hello David,

I have escalated your concern. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Geneva B Member Since: Mar 14, 2018
72 of 3,481

Hello,

I have the same exact issue. I keep getting the below message. Please help.

You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please contact customer support.

Highlighted
Rickin P Member Since: Mar 29, 2019
73 of 3,481

I tried to upload my US passport a few times, but no success. Now I have a message saying I need to contact support. Please help

Karen Harris G Member Since: Mar 29, 2019
74 of 3,481

I have the same issue. I have contacted support twice and haven’t received any response. It’s been a week.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
75 of 3,481

Hi Rickin and Karen,

We'll have support tickets created for you and assist you with your verification process directly. 

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Cassandra Y Member Since: Mar 5, 2019
76 of 3,481

I am trying to verify my ID however it says I have reached the maximum number of tries and it was unable to verify my ID. I see I need to submit a ticket but cant seem to find how to.

Thank you

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
77 of 3,481

Hi Cassandra,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Simone S Member Since: Mar 18, 2018
78 of 3,481

Goran, I too need help with this topic. I "have reached my maxium number of atempts to upload my ID" and I can't find a place to contact anyone about this. 

Kati L Member Since: Mar 20, 2018
79 of 3,481

I also have reached my maximum number of attempts to upload my ID.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
80 of 3,481

Hello Kati,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS