cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID verification failed due to mismatched names

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3221 of 3,298

Hi Inderjeet, and Brittany, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you and assist you with your location verification. I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Heather Lee M Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
3222 of 3,298

I tried to upload my ID, but it states that my name does not match?!  I don't know if it is my middle name (required on FL DL) or what is throwing it off?!  I added my middle name to my profile but then I received a message that I had attempted too many times.  Please help as I can not get any work until this is done!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3223 of 3,298

Hi Heather Lee,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Danielle W Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
3224 of 3,298

I submitted a photo of my drivers license to verify my ID and finish setting up my profile but after submitting the photo, I got a message that it wasn't accepted. Now, every time I try to submit a proposal to a job posting, I get a message that I need to verify my ID by contacting customer support. The issue is that when I click on "contact customer support," it brings me to upwork community. I have no way of getting in contact with anyone from upwork. Can someone please help me?

Gauri B Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
3225 of 3,298

I am having the same problem. 

Elizabeth Hodges O Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
3226 of 3,298

I am also having this problem and cannot locate any way to contact support. I have submitted my ID and did not receive an email rejecting or acceptingt it, but I am unable to access the Submit Proposal button on jobs because I receive an error message that I have reached the maximumum number of attempts to submit my ID. Can someone please help me get verified?

3227 of 3,298

Hi Danielle, Gauri, and Elizabeth Hodges,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your verification processes.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ketsana B Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
3228 of 3,298

I'm having the same isues as well. I got denied after submitting my ID and I'm unable to verify my account. Can someone please contact me so I can get this squared away? Many thanks in advance.

3229 of 3,298

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ketsana.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Steve M Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
3230 of 3,298
Can someone please open a support ticket for me as well, same issue

You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS