cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ID Verification

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3291 of 3,817

Hi Phil, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ryan T Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
3292 of 3,817

I am having difficult verifying my identify. I uploaded a photo of my State ID, but I was told there was an issue with the photo and to contact customer service. I think it was because my camera rotated the image when it was uploaded. It says "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID" after only uploading once. Can you reset this limit so I can upload it again? 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3293 of 3,817

Hi Ryan, 

I apologise for the inconvenience. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Nichita S Member Since: Apr 17, 2019
3294 of 3,817

After I uploaded my ID the system rejected it. How do I upload a new photo of my ID? The 'Verify Now' link is no longer present in my account.

--

Nick S

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3295 of 3,817

Hi Nichita,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Oscar B Member Since: Apr 17, 2019
3296 of 3,817

I get the following message:

You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. Please contact customer support.

Pleae advise

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3297 of 3,817

Hi Oscar,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nhu M Member Since: Apr 17, 2019
3298 of 3,817

I uploaded my driver license and the system cannot recognize it so it stated that "you reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support.". What should I do now? Please help me. Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3299 of 3,817

Thank you for reaching out to us, Nhu.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Steven K Member Since: Apr 17, 2019
3300 of 3,817

I need to find out why Upwork did not accept my passport photo.

I am trying to get verified so I can do some work

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS