Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Government ID Verification and Video Chat Request is not working

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
3471 of 3,894

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. Our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Highlighted
Matthew C Member Since: Jun 7, 2019
3472 of 3,894

I followed through on the resubmission link. How will I be notified if I am finally verified? I barely even got notified about not being verified because it showed up as I was applying for a gig. I wasn't even notified properly in my notification bar. SMH

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3473 of 3,894

Hi Matthew,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for reaching to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Anthony C Member Since: Jun 8, 2019
3474 of 3,894

I've seen this issue on here before but I've followed all guidelines specified in others' requests, and still have no success. I've spent my time creating and setting up this profile, as well as taking tests to show my skills, and yet my identity verification failed. I used a regular photo of my Driver's License, sitting flat on my desk and it is perfectly clear, yet the ID verification failed 3 times. Now my account is on hold and I am unable to accept any contracts or create any proposals. Very frustrating.

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
3475 of 3,894

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. Our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Alan W Member Since: Jun 10, 2019
3476 of 3,894

May I raise a support ticket, please?  I was told in February that I'd been approved - but today (my first time on the site since February) I find I can't submit proposals. Thank you.

3477 of 3,894

Thank you for reaching out to us, Alan.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Zachary M Member Since: Jun 12, 2019
3478 of 3,894

Same as everybody else...I got an email saying on hold after ID verfication failed. No instructions on what to do next...please advise.

3479 of 3,894

Hi Zachary,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Catherine H Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
3480 of 3,894

I am having the same problem. All I need to do is verify my identity and I have not received an email request to do so. After spending much time fishing through the website, all I have accomplished is to view others questions and there is no link to email support either.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS