cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Need to upload my ID

Crescent S Member Since: Jul 15, 2019
3541 of 3,651

Hello! I tried to upload my ID but I think the system couldn't read it, so I'd like to upload a new image. HOWEVER, I keep gettin this message: "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. Please contact customer support." Is there no customer support? I need to reset my account so I can get the ID uploaded.

I need help, please! My account is stuck!

-C

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3542 of 3,651

Thank you for reaching out to us, Crescent.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ayda V Member Since: Jul 17, 2019
3543 of 3,651
i tried to upload my id formore than once and now i have problem reaching the maximum of uploading an id
3544 of 3,651

Hi Ayda,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ada P Member Since: Jul 17, 2019
3545 of 3,651

I only upload my ID once. and I was told I upload my ID Maximium and couldn't upload any more and I need to contact community. What is happening to me ? anybody is here to help ? 

Ada 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3546 of 3,651

Hi Ada, 

I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience. I have shared your information with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Helen P Member Since: Jul 22, 2019
3547 of 3,651

I have tried three times to upload my ID (a valid Michigan driver's license) and three times, the site has told me I'm trying to upload an INvalid ID. Now it tells me to come back later.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3548 of 3,651

Hi Helen, 

I apologise for the inconvenience. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Taurean T Member Since: Jul 23, 2019
3549 of 3,651

The site won't let me verify my I.D.

3550 of 3,651

Hi Taurean,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS