cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity Verification

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3871 of 3,894

Hi Jesse,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Fayaz A Member Since: Dec 1, 2019
3872 of 3,894

I have have reached the maximum attempts to verify my ID, I cannot submit proposals to jobs with out this. Is there anyway i can reupload the ID picture I believe it was dark in the one I uploaded.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3873 of 3,894

Hi Fayaz, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly to assist you further with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ted D Member Since: Dec 2, 2019
3874 of 3,894

My account is on hold and Im not sure how I can verify my info now. I tried a couple of times but now it says I tried to many times. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3875 of 3,894

Hi Ted,

It looks like you are trying to verify your location. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Angela G Member Since: Dec 3, 2019
3876 of 3,894

I had trouble uploading my government ID and it says I need to contact a customer support representative. How do I verify my ID after attempting to upload too many times? Can someone please help me to upload or manually verify my identity? 

Thank you, 

Angela 

Erica L Member Since: Dec 2, 2019
3877 of 3,894

Hi,

I had issues with the software reading my ID because of the holograms over my face. I was able to speak with human at Upwork who did a video meeting to verify my identity. I had to do it twice. I put in a support ticket saying that I wanted to get the ID verified badge but that I was having issues with my ID scanning and they got back to me and took care of it. They will send you a link to a video chat and they will ask you a couple of questions. It took no more than 2 min. I hope that helps. 

Angela G Member Since: Dec 3, 2019
3878 of 3,894

How do I put in a support ticket? 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3879 of 3,894

Thank you for reaching out to us, Angela.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kirk L Member Since: Dec 3, 2019
3880 of 3,894

My government ID verification was interrupted and now my account seems to be in limbo. What do I do? I can not post a proposal and the site doesnt direct me to where I need to go to fix it.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS