cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Max ID-verification submissions

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3901 of 4,077

Hi Maysam,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Katie T Member Since: Dec 3, 2019
3902 of 4,077

I had issues uploading my ID for location verification.  Now I'm locked out.  How do I get it unlocked so that I can try again?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3903 of 4,077

Hi Katie, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Myles H Member Since: Dec 4, 2019
3904 of 4,077

I've uploaded my state ID multiple times and it won't be accepted. I am ready to send it to whoever I need to complete this process.

3905 of 4,077

Hi Myles, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Shirley A Member Since: Dec 5, 2019
3906 of 4,077

Hello, 

I am trying to submit my idea but it kept saying it was an error and now it is telling me that I reached maximum attempts. Is there ab alternate way to submit my ID, so that I can get started. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3907 of 4,077

Hi Shirley, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Shirley A Member Since: Dec 5, 2019
3908 of 4,077
Thank you Smiley Happy
Siham H Member Since: Dec 5, 2019
3909 of 4,077

I have been having difficulty uploading my ID. I have re-taken the image (Driver's Lic.)  several times and kept trying to get it to work with each one. Then it said I reached my max number of submissions. I am worried about this locking my account? Please advise.

Thank you!

Highlighted
3910 of 4,077

Hi Siham, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS