Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to Verify ID

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4051 of 4,317

Hi Tony, 

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your verification. You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Full D Member Since: Feb 12, 2020
4052 of 4,317
I'd not auto verified. Max number of attempts. Need to do selfie verification, received no ID ticket request or email.
How to proceed?
This is really inconvenient, especially because I wasn't warned I had limited attempts and I had already spent a lot of time learning how to convert .Jpg to .JPEG.
Now I am at a standstill until I am able to proceed and I want to have this completed. Especially since I now need to upload additional pictures that I will have to go through an entire process to convert.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4053 of 4,317

Hi Full,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification.. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Rachel S Member Since: Feb 13, 2020
4054 of 4,317

Hello. I have submitted yet another photo to verify my identification. I have followed all of the criteria and have been denied again. Can I have an actual person verify that this is adequate? I have attached my most recent submission below.

Thank you

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4055 of 4,317

Thank you for reaching out to us, Rachel.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Summer K Member Since: Feb 14, 2020
4056 of 4,317

Hello,

I have tried multiple times to verfiy my ID using my Driver's Lic. and all attempts have failed.  I'ved used different camera phones, lighting, backgrounds, and cameras to do this and it will not accept it.  Is there anyway I can get help with this so that I may begin sending out proposals?

Mahalo!

4057 of 4,317

Hi Summer,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
JEAN MARIE R Member Since: Feb 14, 2020
4058 of 4,317

Message I recieved when trying to submit a Proposal for an assignment. (You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. Please contact customer support.)

Highlighted
4059 of 4,317

Thank you for reaching out to us, JEAN MARIE.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nantawat S Member Since: Feb 15, 2020
4060 of 4,317

Hello,

I uploaded my state driver's license but after I clicked the submit link I noticed that my jpeg file was upside down. Then I was notified that my verification failed and that my account was put on hold.

How can I remedy this situation? 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS