Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My verification reached maximum tries

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4071 of 4,388

Hi Ndikum,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Randi S Member Since: Feb 17, 2020
4072 of 4,388

I go by my first name and married name, but my drivers license and passport have my maiden name as my middle name so Upwork couldn't verify.  Then when I went to change my account name as suggested, the request to change is now under review.  Is there any way to actually get this explained to someone so it can get straightened out?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4073 of 4,388

Hi Randi, 

It looks like the ID you submitted has already been verified based on the information you have in your Upwork account. If you need further help, please don't hesitate to reach out so that our team can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Dominic N Member Since: Feb 20, 2020
4074 of 4,388

I've tried uploading a picture of my driver's license but it rejected it. The picture isn't blurry and all four corners are showing so why will it no upload. I can't send out proposals or get clients without them accepting my form of identification. Any help is well appreciated 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4075 of 4,388

Thank you for reaching out to us, Dominic.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kyle R Member Since: Feb 22, 2020
4076 of 4,388

When I tried to send in a proposal for a job, I was prompted to verify my ID, but everytime I upload my ID accourding to the guidlines I keep getting this message:

"We had some trouble verifying your ID
Sorry, we’re having some trouble analyzing the image of your ID at this time.
Please try again later."

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4077 of 4,388

Hi Kyle,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.  Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Sofie D Member Since: Feb 23, 2020
4078 of 4,388

Hi All,

As a spouse of a research scholar, I have been working as an independent statistical consultant.

Upwork seems like a great place to find new clients. However, I do not possess a Driver's license, State ID, US Passport, or Green card.

My US issued work permit seems like a decent alternative, but is not recognized by the system.

How can I verify my identity in this case?

Thanks in advance,

Sofie

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4079 of 4,388

Hi Sofie,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.  Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Mikhial P Member Since: Mar 14, 2017
4080 of 4,388

I just need help to verify my account so i can take jobs and bid on jobs. Any help is appreciated thanks