Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum number of tries to upload ID

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4151 of 4,388

Hi Nora,

In order to verify their location, a freelancer needs to provide a state ID, driver's license, U.S. passport or greencard. Unfortunately, it's not possible to verify location without one of those documents but you can still have access to all the jobs in the marketplace that don't have U.S.-only requirement.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nora C Member Since: Mar 26, 2020
4152 of 4,388

Hi Bojan,

thanks for your info, given the current state of quarantine in NY due to COVID-19 I'm not able to attain any of the documents you've specified (as the all of the governemnt departments are closed). 

Could you or a member of the team please reach out to me directly to arrange a (temporary) alternative

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4153 of 4,388

Hi Nora,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further advise you regarding your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Matthew David C Member Since: Mar 26, 2020
4154 of 4,388

Hello!  I have submitted my ID for verification too many times.  When I reach out through the help bot, it tells me to get in touch with support staff to resolve this issue.  What is the best way to go about solving this issue?  Thanks!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4155 of 4,388

Hi Matthew, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Barry B Member Since: Mar 27, 2020
4156 of 4,388

Hello! I was told to contact a support agent and the link sent me here.  I look forward to hearing from someone!

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4157 of 4,388

Hi Barry,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Adriane C Member Since: Mar 27, 2020
4158 of 4,388

Good morning! I have tried multiple times (and triple checked my phone number), but am still not receiving a security code to complete my profile. Could someone please contact me about this?

Thank you!

Adriane

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4159 of 4,388

Hi Adriane,

One of our team members will reach out to you as well and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Kati P Member Since: Mar 27, 2020
4160 of 4,388

I reached the maximum number of tries to upload my ID. I took a new picture of my ID with my phone (the first was a scanned picture). How do I get more tries to upload?