Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Maximum number of tries to upload ID

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4161 of 4,388

Thank you for reaching out to us, Kati.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Bhakti S Member Since: Mar 29, 2020
4162 of 4,388

I am unable to verify my ID. The name on account and ID are exact same. Any help would be appreaciated. Thank you!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4163 of 4,388

Hi Bhakti,

I checked your account, and it looks like the documents you submitted for location verification has been accepted. You may log in to your account and check. Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Lauren S Member Since: Mar 30, 2020
4164 of 4,388

Hi All! I am new to Upwork and have been trying to upload my passport for verification of identify as this will be my first application.  However, my picture keep on being rejected by the system. I am using a camera phone and have tried to follow all the instructions. Any guidance on how to proceed would be helpful. All the best, Lauren 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4165 of 4,388

Hi Lauren,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Lydia L Member Since: Mar 29, 2020
4166 of 4,388

Hello I have been trying for 2 days to get verified and it has just sent me in a circle. It says I can check my ticket/ request but when I go to the link it is blank. There is no link or button to submit anything and I'm at a standstill. 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4167 of 4,388

Hi Lydia,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Bahadir H Member Since: Mar 30, 2020
4168 of 4,388

Hello,

I am a Turkish freelancer who is in USA currently. I would like to verify my account and submit proposals. Is it possible for me to work as a freelance at Upwork? I am trying but not being able to verify my account with my Turkish passport or touristic USA visa.

Thank you in advance!

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4169 of 4,388

Hi Bahadir,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Shelly M Member Since: Mar 30, 2020
4170 of 4,388

How does this happen? I tried calling support, but no one is answering. How can I fix this? My account is public but I can't apply for jobs.