Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Passport/ID upload

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4321 of 4,549

Hi Carolina,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jeff E Member Since: May 27, 2020
4322 of 4,549

My drivers license has expired, because of Cobid 19 I have not been able to renew. How do I apply for gigs?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4323 of 4,549

Hi Jeff,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Tom O Member Since: May 28, 2020
4324 of 4,549

I've tried uploading my ID so many times, and now I am told to contact support. Now what?

You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support.

Highlighted
4325 of 4,549

Thank you for reaching out to us, Tom.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Katerina M Member Since: Dec 7, 2019
4326 of 4,549

I have been trying to upload my ID for verification, however I keep getting a message that is was not succesful.

The picture was taken correctly and meets all the requirements. Any advice on what to do?

Highlighted
4327 of 4,549

Hi Katerina,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Melanie M Member Since: May 30, 2020
4328 of 4,549

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4329 of 4,549

Hi Melanie,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Kathy L Member Since: Jun 1, 2020
4330 of 4,549

Hi, I can't submit a proposal. I clicked the submit a proposal button and it jumped to the next page but it was blank. It didn't show if I have successfully submitted it or not. I went back to the project page and found out I still have the same amount of connects. Could you tell what to do to submit a proposal? Thank you!