cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cannot verify profile

Highlighted
Muhammad I Member Since: Aug 9, 2020
4481 of 4,592

Hi, on the account verification page it goes for US based IDs. However, I am not a citizen of the US but have work authorization. The ID I have is from Bangladesh (my passport) and I can show my work authorization too. Please tell me how to do that.

Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
4482 of 4,592

Hi Muhammad,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
Julie Maltbie S Member Since: Aug 9, 2020
4483 of 4,592
I have attempted to verify my ID but it says I have failed do to maximum attempts. Can someone please help me?
Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
4484 of 4,592

Hi Julie,

I see there's already a support ticket created for your case. Please refer to it for further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
John C Member Since: Sep 26, 2018
4485 of 4,592

hen can I get my id veried - I never get promised email when the auto id verify fails.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4486 of 4,592

Hi John,

One of our agents will assist you directly via email in completing your location verification process. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Auriana T Member Since: Aug 17, 2020
4487 of 4,592

Hello, I tried to verify my ID and was told that Upwork was unable to verify it and now my account has been put on hold. How long will it be put on hold for? and Are there other ways I can verify my Identity?

Highlighted
4488 of 4,592

Hi Auriana,

One of our agents will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further in completing the location verification process. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Gabriella P Member Since: Aug 19, 2020
4489 of 4,592

I am unable to verify my id so I can apply for work each time I try to a system message comes on sayingYou've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please". 

Highlighted
4490 of 4,592

Hi Gabriella,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled