Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't verify my account

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4541 of 4,670

Hi Emerald,

I checked your account, and it looks like your name change request has already been approved. I’ve also shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Duygu G Member Since: May 4, 2020
4542 of 4,670

Hi,

I have my work permit, SSN and today I got my driver's permit but I still cannot verify my account.

What should I do?

Thank you

Highlighted
4543 of 4,670

Hi Dugyu, 

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Jordan Y Member Since: Sep 22, 2020
4544 of 4,670

Hello,

I just created an UpWork profile yesterday, attempted to verify my drivers license, and immediately recieved an email saying it was inauthentic. When going to my profile to attempt the process again, I come to a webpage that reads "you don't currently have access to this page." How do I proceed? How do I request a video call to confirm my identity?

Thank you,

Jordan Y.

Highlighted
4545 of 4,670

Hi Jordan,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Rafael A Member Since: Sep 22, 2020
4546 of 4,670

I sumitted my ID several times and reached the limit for verification, I was told to contact for help but it's been so hard. Anyone know how to solve my problem?? 

Highlighted
4547 of 4,670

Hi Rafael,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Scott A Member Since: Sep 29, 2020
4548 of 4,670

I attempted to get my ID verified, but was told to try again later. Does that really mean try again later or is that the default response if the ID is rejected for a reason such as too blurry, etc?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4549 of 4,670

Hi Scott,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to start the verification process. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to complete it?

If the issue persists let us know.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Zachary S Member Since: Sep 29, 2020
4550 of 4,670

I'm also having a similar issue. I tried uploading a picture of my government ID and it didn't match my Upwork name. (Zach/Zachary.) I updated my Upwork name to match and tried the process again--several times--and now it won't let me verify at all. Any work arounds for this? I can't find a way to initiate a video verification call with a real person.