cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't verify my account

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4561 of 5,094

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jermain.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
jjager
Julie Luanne J Member Since: Sep 21, 2020
4562 of 5,094

I need to verify my identitfication with a customer support agent.  My government id clearly states my first name on the id as it is written in the system.  The site now states that I have exceeded the amount of times to verify identity.  I need help getting this fixed, or I need to close my account.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4563 of 5,094

Hi Julie,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ogor2812
Emerald U Member Since: Dec 12, 2016
4564 of 5,094

I have this same issue. I was initially unsure about Upwork so I registered with an unofficial name (it's my name but not on my documents). I changed it but the verification documents, I do not have the one on the list. I newly migrated from Canada to the US and currently have an Employment Authorization Document. How do I verify my identity?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4565 of 5,094

Hi Emerald,

I checked your account, and it looks like your name change request has already been approved. I’ve also shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
dsayiner
Duygu G Member Since: May 4, 2020
4566 of 5,094

Hi,

I have my work permit, SSN and today I got my driver's permit but I still cannot verify my account.

What should I do?

Thank you

tinker_bell3
4567 of 5,094

Hi Dugyu, 

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
3daf1946
Jordan Y Member Since: Sep 22, 2020
4568 of 5,094

Hello,

I just created an UpWork profile yesterday, attempted to verify my drivers license, and immediately recieved an email saying it was inauthentic. When going to my profile to attempt the process again, I come to a webpage that reads "you don't currently have access to this page." How do I proceed? How do I request a video call to confirm my identity?

Thank you,

Jordan Y.

tinker_bell3
4569 of 5,094

Hi Jordan,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
rafaarroyo
Rafael A Member Since: Sep 22, 2020
4570 of 5,094

I sumitted my ID several times and reached the limit for verification, I was told to contact for help but it's been so hard. Anyone know how to solve my problem?? 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS