Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Identity Verification

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4551 of 4,846

Hi Dugyu, 

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
3daf1946
Jordan Y Member Since: Sep 22, 2020
4552 of 4,846

Hello,

I just created an UpWork profile yesterday, attempted to verify my drivers license, and immediately recieved an email saying it was inauthentic. When going to my profile to attempt the process again, I come to a webpage that reads "you don't currently have access to this page." How do I proceed? How do I request a video call to confirm my identity?

Thank you,

Jordan Y.

tinker_bell3
4553 of 4,846

Hi Jordan,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
rafaarroyo
Rafael A Member Since: Sep 22, 2020
4554 of 4,846

I sumitted my ID several times and reached the limit for verification, I was told to contact for help but it's been so hard. Anyone know how to solve my problem?? 

tinker_bell3
4555 of 4,846

Hi Rafael,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
brouke
Scott A Member Since: Sep 29, 2020
4556 of 4,846

I attempted to get my ID verified, but was told to try again later. Does that really mean try again later or is that the default response if the ID is rejected for a reason such as too blurry, etc?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4557 of 4,846

Hi Scott,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to start the verification process. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to complete it?

If the issue persists let us know.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
zachsheneman
Zachary S Member Since: Sep 29, 2020
4558 of 4,846

I'm also having a similar issue. I tried uploading a picture of my government ID and it didn't match my Upwork name. (Zach/Zachary.) I updated my Upwork name to match and tried the process again--several times--and now it won't let me verify at all. Any work arounds for this? I can't find a way to initiate a video verification call with a real person.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4559 of 4,846

Hi Zachary,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket to assist you further with your verification.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
rcolson
Ryan Cameron C Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
4560 of 4,846

I am unable to verify my ID using the forms provided. First, it was clear the Real ID's new LN (last name), FN (first, middle name) format is not recognized by Upwork and I was requested to update my Upwork account name. Upon retrying it's telling me that the same image used is now not of valid filetype, size, or DPI.