Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID verification

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4581 of 5,085

Hi Stacy,

Someone from our team will reach out to you to assist you further with your verification. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
mcrobbins
Michele R Member Since: Oct 2, 2020
4582 of 5,085

Account name matches ID exactly but system keeps telling me it can't verify because name doesn't match.

andregutierrez22
4583 of 5,085

Hi Michele,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
f381fd36
SERGIO G Member Since: Oct 7, 2020
4584 of 5,085

Im trying  to verify my ID because it wont let me  submit more for jobs and I havent received anything in my email saying that i need to verify my ID only the website is saying it.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4585 of 5,085

Hi SERGIO,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
wyattxb5
Chester B Member Since: Oct 8, 2020
4586 of 5,085

A hold was put on my account after they asked me to upload my I.D.

I think I may have accedentally done this twice and set off some automatic security function. It was not intentional. How do I fix this?

andregutierrez22
4587 of 5,085

Hi Chester,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
msearcy12
Markarious S Member Since: Oct 8, 2020
4588 of 5,085

What can I do about this? I haven't logged on in about a year but when I tried to submit a proposal this is the message I received. You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.

What can I do about this?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4589 of 5,085

Thank you for reaching out to us, Markarious.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
swan-taylor
Taylor S Member Since: Oct 8, 2020
4590 of 5,085

I have reached the maximum number of tries to upload my ID. But when I go to verify my identity so that I can access all jobs, the contact customer support link doesn't work. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS