Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"You’ve reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID."

daveydevs
Dave A Member Since: Apr 20, 2021
4881 of 5,109

Joanne, 

Thank you so much for your quick reply and assistance! I will look for further communication from your team. Have a great night.

- Dave

beenish_najam
Beenish N Member Since: Apr 20, 2021
4882 of 5,109

I just got my first job and my ID verification is due. I have a flight to catch and wanted to know that can i verify myself from when i reach lisbon? will this be an issue? i will be in lisbon for a week. 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4883 of 5,109

Hi Beenish,

You may proceed with complying with the requested ID verification. In case our team needs additional information from you to complete the verification process, they will let you know directly. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
scantrell1
Lashondra D Member Since: Apr 23, 2021
4884 of 5,109

Hi, 

can anyone help.

I was trying to upload a picture of my id to verify my location and it says I have reached my maximum number of attempts. 

Thanks.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4885 of 5,109

Hi Lashondra,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
weirea
Edgar W Member Since: Apr 26, 2021
4886 of 5,109

My ID wasn't able to be read when I uploaded it, and the website prompted me to get help here. What can I do to verify my ID?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4887 of 5,109

Hi Edgar,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
ifever
Ever B Member Since: May 23, 2021
4888 of 5,109

Please help, I am having the same issue it says I have reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.

Thank you.

chase-mcgill
Chase M Member Since: Jan 8, 2021
4889 of 5,109

My ID wasn't able to be read when I uploaded it, and the website prompted me to get help here. What can I do to verify my ID?

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4890 of 5,109

Hi Chase,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS