🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Could not reschedule identification!
Page options
bhar5027
Community Member

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Getting this error:

Unfortunately, you cannot submit a proposal for this job post because it requires location verification. Based on your previous attempts, you are currently not eligible to verify your location. Please contact customer support.

I had uploaded the driver's id once but it said verification failed. 

I need help on this. 

Please help me resolve the issue.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. If you've encountered any issues while trying to verify your location, please know that you can reach out to our support team by selecting the "Get Support" button on this page and they’ll be happy to assist you.

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

5,266 REPLIES 5,266

Hi Charlotte,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
meghan_zambrano
Community Member

Hi,

I continue to go error messages when trying to upload my drivers license.  Please help!

Thanks,

Meghan

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Meghan,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
fc6795aa
Community Member

Need to verify my account, I uploaded a clear photo of my Driver's license and it wasn't able to verify me

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hendri,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
sarfarazusman13
Community Member

Hi,

I want to upload my U.S. Id card to Upwork, how do I do that, 
and how do I change the address to the U.S.? Currently, I am visiting my parents outside of U.S.
Can anyone guide me please

You can find more details   here.

You will be prompted by Upwork to upload your government ID, wait until you get a prompt.

Your ID or credit card or utility bill mailing address and  the address reported/added on Upwork need to match, ie. it needs to be the same address. 

I uploaded my ID but it got failed, how do I upload my ID, 

Hi Maryam,

You can use the secure link our team shared in this support ticket to start with the verification process.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Maryam,

Your country should reflect the one you’re physically located in and be able to verify it.

Once you're back to the US you will be able to update your location and verify it. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
04bb2f19
Community Member

I was asked to upload my ID for verification, did it twice, failed. How can I verify my ID 

Hi Jude,

I've shared your concern with completing the location verification process with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
scott_kasson9
Community Member

I tried to upload my ID for location verification.

But I got failed.

What should I do now?

Hi Scott,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
vlabbate
Community Member

Hi

How do I get my identity verification unlocked so I can upload my passport.

Thanks,

Vince

Hi Vincent,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I also got failed on location verification.

Please help me.

mrsantonetti
Community Member

I have been waiting months now for someone to help me. I uploaded my Driver's License and for some unexplainable reason, your system won't verify my Driver's License. I asked this before and received an email saying this problem would be looked into, I would get help. So far, nothing.

Hi Victoria,

~ Bojan
Upwork
shuitron
Community Member

Hello, 

Last week I tried uploading my new ID to my profile and it gave me an error message saying it couldn't be verified. I now have a job offer that I can't accept because my account is on hold. Could anyone assist me?

Thank you!

Sofia

Hi Sofia,

It looks like you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
clare_mary
Community Member

I have uploaded my ID once to verify my location but got a notification saying that I have exhausted my chances. Kindly someone help me verify my location

Hi Mary,

I've shared your concern with completing the location verification process with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
waqasilyas22
Community Member

Hi, I've been trying to verify my Driving License once but the Upwork says You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support.

But couldn't find any customer representative please help me out my account is on hold and i really need to remove all of the limitations ASAP.

Sincerely,

Ilyas W.

Hi Ilyas,

~ Joanne
Upwork
elenor628
Community Member

Hello,

I was required to verify my identity. I sent a picture of my ID and was denied. Everything on the ID and my profile match. I haven't had any follow-up information or an email to rectify this concern. I would like to fix it but I cannot find the area to contact support. 

Thank you

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elenor, 

I went ahead and shared your concern with the Customer Support Team, and a team member will reach out to you to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
elenor628
Community Member

Thank you!!
5e4d6dfd
Community Member

I tried to verfiy my name but it wouldnt accept my id name. Then it was the maximun attempts but I need to verify it. 

Hi Ronnie,

~ Joanne
Upwork
72ad3bd1
Community Member

Hi everyone, I recently made an Upwork account with the intent on working as a freelancer for various programming projects, but my ID was rejected 3 times, and now the option to verify my ID is gone. How would I go about verifying my account now?

Use real NID and real Information. Deactivate the old one. And recreate account with new mail.

Hi Joshua,

I'm sorry to hear you had trouble verifying your account. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b5f8192c
Community Member

I have been attempting to verify my ID for a few days now. I had to post on here because my ID would not be processed when I uploaded a photo. Someone responded and said they received and that it would take a few days to verify it before I could do the video verification but it still has not been verified.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi William,

~ Bojan
Upwork
addylishus
Community Member

Hello, I was unable to verify by the date asked of me because the DMV scheduled updating my ID until over a month from now. Is there a way I can reschedule my identification so I can continue getting jobs on Upwork? Thank you so much.

-A.S.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Addigale.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
keepingthedetail
Community Member

I enter my phone number but the only option is to receive a code via text for verification.  My phone number is a landline and doesn't receive texts.  I sent an email a few days ago and never received a response.  I cannot move forward in setting up a profile without this verification.

Hi Kathy,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ben8839
Community Member

Hi, Bojan

I am trying to submit a proposal but I am receiving this error towards the top: "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support".

Could you help me with this?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths