Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Need help verifying identity

ben8839
Ben O Member Since: Apr 4, 2021
4861 of 5,090

Hi, Bojan

I am trying to submit a proposal but I am receiving this error towards the top: "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support".

Could you help me with this?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4862 of 5,090

Hi Ben,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
captfunk89
Connor B Member Since: Apr 12, 2021
4863 of 5,090

Would someone be able to help me with this issue? Thank you,

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4864 of 5,090

Hi Connor,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
33dcdf85
Dave H Member Since: Apr 15, 2021
4865 of 5,090

Hello! I made this account a few years ago, but never completed any gigs. I have come back to this account, and it says that I have exceeded the amount of attempts to upload my identity verification, and I need to contact a support agent. How do I go about contacting one?

Thank you for your time,

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

andregutierrez22
4866 of 5,090

Hi Dave,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
sullivan_steele
Sullivan S Member Since: Apr 15, 2021
4867 of 5,090

I was given one chance to upload my ID, an error occurred, and now it says that all my tries have been exhausted. When might I be able to try again or video chat with a representative to verify my identity?

andregutierrez22
4868 of 5,090

Hi Sullivan,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
mudita17
Mudita C Member Since: Apr 14, 2021
4869 of 5,090

I am getting this message - 'You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support.'

I am not able to connect to customer support. I am a new user and need assistance in verifying my ids.

Request you to please provide assistance

andregutierrez22
4870 of 5,090

Hi Mudita,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS