Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Name change (Married)

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
5081 of 5,187

Hi Daniel,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
majidshirazy
Majid B Member Since: Jun 9, 2021
5082 of 5,187

Hey 

My verification has been failed, how can I resend my gov ID and get verified?

andregutierrez22
5083 of 5,187

Hi Majid,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
blake-steen
Christian Blake S Member Since: Jun 9, 2021
5084 of 5,187

Hello, I was unable to get my ID verified on Upwork, and now my account is suspended. I tried uploading a picture of my Driver's License but it did not work, and now I'm getting the message, "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support."

Can you help me with getting my ID verified? Thank you!

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5085 of 5,187

Hi Christian Blake,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
blake-steen
Christian Blake S Member Since: Jun 9, 2021
5086 of 5,187
Thank you for your message! I received instructions in a follow up email
like you said. Have a good night!
x3krystenx3
Krysten W Member Since: Jun 9, 2021
5087 of 5,187
Hi,

I was married recently so I changed my name on upwork. The issue is that I tried to upload my state ID so many times that it won’t let me upload it anymore. It keeps saying it’s not the right identification but it’s literally a state ID, which is one of the forms of ID that’s supposed to be accepted. I’m not sure what to do, as this is my only source of income.
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5088 of 5,187

Hi Krysten,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
dorothyeads
Dorothy E Member Since: Jun 10, 2021
5089 of 5,187

Hello, I'm new to upwork and uploaded my US license and received an email that my license wasnt verified and that a hold was put on my account. Any way I can get some help to get my profile up and running so I can make proposals? I have verified everything else. Thanks a million!

Best,
Dorothy E
andregutierrez22
5090 of 5,187

Hi Dorothy,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS