cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID

pandal0ver02
Enaly Elizabeth G Member Since: Jun 11, 2021
5091 of 5,185

I need to change my name on my profile to match my ID but it hasn't been changed. I went to add my Kansas state ID but it is not accepting my ID and now I have reached my maximum attempt to add my ID and now it is locked. How can I get this issue corrected?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5092 of 5,185

Hi Enaly,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
ksleonrd
Kara L Member Since: Jun 14, 2021
5093 of 5,185

Hello,

I am having trouble uploading my ID it said it could not verify. Please help

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5094 of 5,185

Hi Kara,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
steinhm
Hannah S Member Since: Jan 26, 2021
5095 of 5,185

I tried to upload my ID to verify my identity and it just didn't work and said I have completed the maximum number of attempts to upload my ID. I have no idea what went wrong and it won't let me try again. How can I solve this? I'm not sure why it wasn't accepted to begin with, but I'm getting frustrated there seems to be no way around this. 

I look forward to your assistance.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5096 of 5,185

Hi Hannah,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
steinhm
Hannah S Member Since: Jan 26, 2021
5097 of 5,185

Thank you so much! 

pbtripp94
Bree T Member Since: Jun 17, 2021
5098 of 5,185
I got an error that I made too many tries uploading identification I'd like to verify
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5099 of 5,185

Hi Bree,

I've shared your concern about completing the location verification process with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
james0215
James H Member Since: Jun 18, 2021
5100 of 5,185

Today I joined Upwork hearing this platform is the best one for freelace developers.

I was asked to upload my ID card so I did that but was failed several times.

I think I uploaded a proper one that matches with the requirement, again it's the very one I used while verifying my LinkedIn profile.

What's the next step for me?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS