Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ID verification

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5101 of 5,221

Hi Bree,

I've shared your concern about completing the location verification process with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
james0215
James H Member Since: Jun 18, 2021
5102 of 5,221

Today I joined Upwork hearing this platform is the best one for freelace developers.

I was asked to upload my ID card so I did that but was failed several times.

I think I uploaded a proper one that matches with the requirement, again it's the very one I used while verifying my LinkedIn profile.

What's the next step for me?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5103 of 5,221

Hi James,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
shaho121
Shahen H Member Since: Jun 28, 2021
5104 of 5,221

I also have the same problem  . help me

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5105 of 5,221

Thank you for reaching out to us, Shahen.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
javahollow
Brittany Jade H Member Since: Jun 29, 2021
5106 of 5,221
I've been struggling to get my ID verified for a week. My profile name matches my ID exactly, but when I try to upload the picture, it says it doesn't match. It locked me out of trying once already last week, and support reset my attempts but said that I only get 3 attempts at a time, and that if it still didn't work, to contact support again before I try all 3 times. It still isn't working and I have 1 attempt left. I contacted support again last week like they told me to, but I haven't heard back and I'm unsure what to do. Any help would be very appreciated, I have all of the required stuff to verify my identity if someone could please help me get this fixed. Thanks.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5107 of 5,221

Hi Brittany,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Rui R Member Since: Dec 1, 2020
5108 of 5,221

Everything was okay, until I tried to upgrade to a paid membership, then the system asked me to upload my id again, and this time it did not go through and it has now stopped me from submitting proposals. Support has been very unresponsive.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
5109 of 5,221

Hi Rui,

I'm sorry to hear you had trouble contacting support. I've escalated your concern to the appropriate team and your account is now showing as verified. You should be able to submit proposals again.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Rui R Member Since: Dec 1, 2020
5110 of 5,221
Thank you for your help, it was starting to make me nervous.