cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Henry C Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
121 of 3,298

I need help with this too! Can't upload anymore, tried to do video verification and not receiving any email for it. Incredibly frustrating.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
122 of 3,298

Hi Aideliz and Henry,

I'll share your request with our support team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you further with your verification process. Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Daryl R Member Since: Feb 6, 2019
123 of 3,298

I got this notification You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. Please contact customer support. I cannot find where to verify my ID now.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
124 of 3,298

Hi Daryl,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you shortly to assist you further with your verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kierri C Member Since: Feb 9, 2019
125 of 3,298

I'm having the same problem. There is a message at the top of any job posting stating "You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please contact customer support." Then the help keeps pushing me to talk to the community. Looks like you solved this problem for some others, would you mind helping me also, please.

Thanks!

Kierri 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
126 of 3,298

Hi Kierri,

One of the team members will reach out to you via email and assist in uploading your ID, thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Sharlynn-Lal T Member Since: Feb 10, 2019
127 of 3,298

Hello, I have the same problem. Please help. Thanks.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
128 of 3,298

Hi Kenyetta and Sharlynn,

One of our team members will reach out to you both via ticket and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Joe H Member Since: Feb 25, 2019
129 of 3,298

I am having the same issue.  I tried several times in different ways to get a good image of my DL and it seems that your OCR couldn't read it.

Riley J Member Since: Mar 15, 2019
130 of 3,298

I am having the same issue can someone please reach out to me 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS