cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
141 of 4,003

Hi Jason,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further in completing the location verification process. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
142 of 4,003

Unless you sent in a cute rabbit's passport and driving licence clearly nobody would have been able to tell if the ID goes with your profile picture.

As is clearly explained when you add a profile picture, it has to be a real, clear photo of yourself.

Erin B Member Since: Feb 5, 2018
143 of 4,003
Thanks for that, I'm sure. I haven't been on upwork in a while though, and my picture's been the same for a long time. Apparently that wasn't the rule when I first uploaded it.
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
144 of 4,003

@Erin B wrote:
Thanks for that, I'm sure. I haven't been on upwork in a while though, and my picture's been the same for a long time. Apparently that wasn't the rule when I first uploaded it.

Yes, your last job was in 2014, and at that time it was the rule as well, but not strictly enforced unless they stumbled upon it Smiley Happy

It *is* a dead cute rabbit!

Michelle L Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
145 of 4,003

Hi,

I'm new to upwork. Please I can't get my i.d. verified. I tried uploading, and I believe I met all the parameters, but it's saying I've exceeded the maximum limit of trying to upload my i.d., and I can't even bid for jobs. Please help!

Michelle Lopez

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
146 of 4,003

Hi Michelle, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Chiamaka Ukah I Member Since: Feb 27, 2018
147 of 4,003

Hello Avery or any other support team member,

I am also having the same problem and experiencing the same message. I've tried to upload my photo ID and have been blocked from trying further. I'm getting the same message to contact customer support. Please help! Thank you.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
148 of 4,003

Hello Franklin,

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll have someone from our team reach out to you to assist you. Thank you!

Untitled
Bethany V Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
149 of 4,003

I need this same help.  My ID was not authenicated and I can't reach customer service.  Please help so I can submit bids.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
150 of 4,003

Hi Bethany,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist with your location verification.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS