Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
141 of 4,846

Hi Ashley,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
mop09255
Moises P Member Since: Mar 31, 2021
142 of 4,846

Hi Bojan! Can you help me? Having trouble with authenticating my ID

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
143 of 4,846

Hi Moises,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled
moran-peggy
Peggy M Member Since: Aug 1, 2019
144 of 4,846

Hi there can someone contact me too, please.  I am having the same issue to veriify my ID.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
145 of 4,846

Hi Peggy, 

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
jason-hall
Jason H Member Since: Dec 21, 2019
146 of 4,846

I need help with this issue.

Thanks,

Jason

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
147 of 4,846

Hi Jason,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further in completing the location verification process. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
148 of 4,846

Unless you sent in a cute rabbit's passport and driving licence clearly nobody would have been able to tell if the ID goes with your profile picture.

As is clearly explained when you add a profile picture, it has to be a real, clear photo of yourself.

ejbeachy
Erin B Member Since: Feb 5, 2018
149 of 4,846
Thanks for that, I'm sure. I haven't been on upwork in a while though, and my picture's been the same for a long time. Apparently that wasn't the rule when I first uploaded it.
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
150 of 4,846

@Erin B wrote:
Thanks for that, I'm sure. I haven't been on upwork in a while though, and my picture's been the same for a long time. Apparently that wasn't the rule when I first uploaded it.

Yes, your last job was in 2014, and at that time it was the rule as well, but not strictly enforced unless they stumbled upon it Smiley Happy

It *is* a dead cute rabbit!