Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
1541 of 4,317

Hello Dareen,

Can you please send us a ticket by clicking the Contact Customer Support link in the message displayed when you try to submit proposals to US only jobs? Thank you!

Untitled
Highlighted
Alex K Member Since: Apr 19, 2018
1542 of 4,317

any email id how we get out of this issue

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1543 of 4,317

Hi Alex,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you with your verification, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Sophie R Member Since: Jun 11, 2018
1544 of 4,317
Hi, I have tried to upload my photo I.d like ten times with different lighting and it won’t seem to register.
I can’t apply to jobs because I can’t verify location. Please help:
Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
1545 of 4,317

Hello Sophie,

I'm sorry to hear that. Can you please send us a ticket by clicking the Contact Customer Support link in the error displayed when you try to submit a proposal to US only jobs? Thank you!

Untitled
Highlighted
Joshua H Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
1546 of 4,317

Hi Goran,

I do want to have a local verification. But I don't see any place to do it.

Thanks,

Josh

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1547 of 4,317

Hi Joshua,

It looks like your location has already been successfully verified. Let us know if you need any more assistance.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Joshua H Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
1548 of 4,317

Hi Bojan,

I didn't do the location verification. And in my profile, there is no map that shows my location.

Please help me with that.

Thanks,

Josh

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1549 of 4,317

Joshua,

We look at a number of factors in order to verify a freelancer's location. In some cases, we also ask freelancers to upload an image of their state issued driver's license, ID card or United States passport so that we can verify their location but in some cases it's not necessary.

As for the map, could you please go to your Settings> Contact Info and try updating the address? It should appear in the drop down list when you start typing it.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Devin R Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
1550 of 4,317
Help! My verification ID isn’t uploading when I submit a proposal. I’ve done it many times and got locked out. It asked me to contact support. Can you have an agent call me ASAP!
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS