Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1651 of 3,914

Hi Ayala,

Sorry to hear you ran into issues with verification. One of our team member will reach out to you directly and assist you with the process.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Ana H Member Since: Feb 25, 2018
1652 of 3,914

Hi There,

I'm also having issues with verifying my location! Created a post in the community forum but have not received any feedback yet.

Can customer service help in any way please?

There are some assignments which I'm very keen to submit a proposal for, but I can't do this until the location verification is sorted.

Thanks

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1653 of 3,914

Hi Ana,

One of our team members will reach out to you to assist you with verifying your location very shortly. Thanks!

~Nina
Conner John P Member Since: Mar 15, 2018
1654 of 3,914

You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID
I am having the same issue. My ID and name match but i am getting this error

Community Guru
1655 of 3,914

Hi Conner,

We'll have a team member reach out to you directly asap to help assist with your verification.

~Nina
Zachary B Member Since: Mar 15, 2018
1656 of 3,914

I just created my account and tried to verify my location using my driver license.

But it failed and i received an email from upwork explaining that my account is on hold. Does anyone know what's going on and what i should do?

Thanks

Community Guru
1657 of 3,914

Hi Zachary,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly with more information regarding this account hold. Thank you

~Nina
Andrew S Member Since: Mar 15, 2018
1658 of 3,914

I tried uploading my genuine, unmodified ID (a California driver's license) several times, and am now getting this error message:

You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please contact customer support.

There doesn't seem to be any way to contact customer support other than these forums, so hopefully someone from Upwork shows up in this thread ASAP...

Zainah I Member Since: Mar 15, 2018
1659 of 3,914

I have been having the same issues with my passport.  It keep prompting an error message. 

Community Guru
1660 of 3,914

Andrew & Zainah,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to both of you to assist you with your verification.

~Nina
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS