Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1671 of 2,203

Hi Dennis,

Sorry to hear you about your issue. One of our team member will reach out to you directly and assist you with the process.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Hayat H Member Since: Mar 18, 2018
1672 of 2,203

Hi I'm having issues uploading my id. Can I have my account refreshed to try again - apparently too many attempts. I'll try re-scanning and trying again. Thank you. 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1673 of 2,203

Hayat,

We'll have somebody reach out to you regarding your account location verification. Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Marchal E Member Since: Apr 10, 2018
1674 of 2,203

I am also having this issue. I tried inputting my ID and got an error. I was not able to retry. Can someone please help?

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1675 of 2,203

Hi Marchal,

Please click on a job that you would like to send a proposal to that is U.S only. At the top of the page you should see a notification asking you to contact customer support with a green link. Click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue.

~Nina
Untitled
Alex K Member Since: Apr 19, 2018
1676 of 2,203

please assist me as i have tried contact support they have rejected my request please reset my counter so that i can upload my id again

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1677 of 2,203

Hi Alex,

I've escalated your request to our support team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ryan B Member Since: Mar 18, 2018
1678 of 2,203

I am a new freelancer on upwork and i was asked to verify my location to bid for US projects. I put in my drivers license for it but i received an email saying that location verification failed and my account is on hold. I don't know what's happening there. Someone please help me. Thanks

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1679 of 2,203

Hi Ryan,

We'll have somebody reach out to you directly and address your location verification question.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Anna T Member Since: Nov 8, 2017
1680 of 2,203

Hello,

I have stuck with the "You have reached the Maximum Number of Tries for Uploading your ID" message when trying to complete the verification process. The contact customer support link leads to a broken 404 page.

Thank you for any help!