Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1681 of 2,131

Hi Michael, Ryan and Kevin,

One of our team member will reach out to you directly and assist you with the process.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Michael C Member Since: Mar 18, 2018
1682 of 2,131

I have not recieved anything to help solve this issue yet.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1683 of 2,131

Hi Michael,

I apologize for the delay. I'll follow up with the team and you should hear from someone very shortly.

~Nina
Untitled
Kayle G Member Since: Mar 19, 2018
1684 of 2,131

Hi all.  I am attempting to sign up so far I am encountering a number of issues.  Currently it will not let me upload my ID to submit a proposal and has locked me out.  I have opened a ticket with customer service.  I am not super impressed with the navigation, instructions, or the ability to reach out for support.  Does it get better?  Any idea how long it is going to take to get this going?  Is it worth this time on the front end?  

Shayna M Member Since: Mar 18, 2018
1685 of 2,131

Hello all, does anyone know how to contact customer support? I'm not sure how to upload my ID & at the top of my screen when I look for jobs I keep getting this message

"You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please contact customer support."

Pranav S Member Since: Mar 24, 2018
1686 of 2,131

Hello,

I am Pranav Chirole living in Duluth, GA. I just created my new account here on upwork and was asked to verify my location. I put my DL for verification and it was said that the name on my id and my profile name did not match. I checked it several times but couldn't find out what was wrong with it. Now, i reached the maximum tries for location verification and can't try more now.

Please take a look into my account and help me.

Thanks,

Pranav Shirole

Community Guru
1687 of 2,131

Hi Pranav,

One from our team will get in touch with you to assist you with the process. Thank you.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Melody C Member Since: Mar 25, 2018
1688 of 2,131

I've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading my ID, how do I try again?

Community Guru
1689 of 2,131

Hi Melody, Someone from the team will reach out to assist you. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Yurimar O Member Since: Mar 28, 2018
1690 of 2,131
I am encountering the same issue - my ID is not being read/ processed. Please help.
Yurimar Osorio