cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Didi M Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
1681 of 3,313

Hello!

I'm new to Upwork (as a freelancer), and I'm also having issues submitting a proposal. I tried to upload my liscence, but the site wouldn't verify neither my driver's or State ID. Now that I've apparently used up all my attempts to submit my ID, it keeps telling me to talk to Customer Support. Can you help?

Thankyou,

Didi

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
1682 of 3,313

Hello Didi,

I'm sorry to hear that. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly to assist you. Thank you!

Untitled
Mary B Member Since: Feb 27, 2018
1683 of 3,313

I've been trying to get a copy of my license uploaded as requested by Upwork, but I keep getting a kickback error message.  I've checked the DPI, file size, type, clarity, etc. and I still can't get it to take. Is there anything else I can do?

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1684 of 3,313

Hi Mary,

I've requested that one of our agents reach out to you directly to help assist you in successfully getting your document uploaded.

~Nina
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Larry w Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
1685 of 3,313

I keep getting this prompt for ID and location: Unfortunately, you cannot submit a proposal for this job post because it requires location verification. Based on your previous attempts, you are currently not eligible to verify your location. Please contact customer support.

I had uploaded the driver's id once but it said verification failed. 

And now location is wonky.

Help!!!!!!

Community Guru
1686 of 3,313

Hi Larry,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to help assist you with this.

~Nina
Untitled
Jacob M Member Since: Feb 28, 2018
1687 of 3,313

Hello, I have reached the maximum number of tries for uploading my ID and would like to talk to support. Thanks!

Community Guru
1688 of 3,313

Hi Jacob,

A member of the team will be reaching out to you very shortly to help you with this, thank you.

~Nina
Untitled
Setember H Member Since: Feb 27, 2018
1689 of 3,313

I am trying to add my Identity Verification and have followed all requirements (jpeg, size requirements, all four corners) but continue to receive an error that the system is having trouble confirming.  Now what can I do????????

Cindy P Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
1690 of 3,313

I exceeded amount of times to upload my ID for a proposal, help.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS