Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1691 of 2,104

Hi Yurimar,

Please go ahead and click on a job that you would like to send a proposal to that is U.S only. At the top of the page you should see a notification asking you to contact customer support with a green link. If you go ahead and click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue.

~Nina
Untitled
Chase N Member Since: Apr 14, 2018
1692 of 2,104

I took 3 different pictures of my id and everytime the ai   didn't recognize it. Help I want to bid on a project that is going to go fast and I'm stuck!!

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1693 of 2,104

Hi Chase,

One of our team member will reach out to you via ticket. Thanks

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Marcel N Member Since: Apr 22, 2018
1694 of 2,104

Hi

Today, I tried to upload my driver's license (attached) for location verification, but system said "It looks like you uploaded an unsupported type of ID.
Please try again with an image of your state issued driver’s license, ID card, green card or United States passport."

How can I solve this problem?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Vincent B Member Since: Feb 22, 2018
1695 of 2,104

Oh gosh, you attached your drivers license picture and info for the world to see. Now fraudulent client's don't even need to offter you a fake job to get your info. You should remove it.

If I remember correctly, I think the same happen to me. I think I resolved it by sending a clearer pic of my license.

Community Guru
1696 of 2,104

Hi Marcel,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to guide you through the process.

Vince, I've removed the ID Marcel attached as well.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Kolby W Member Since: May 19, 2018
1697 of 2,104

Trying to verify my location. The identity verification does not recognize the new formatted Florida Driver's License. It recognized my old expired one though.

Community Guru
1698 of 2,104

Hi Kolby,

Please click on a job that you would like to send a proposal to that is U.S only. At the top of the page you should see a notification asking you to contact customer support with a green link. If you go ahead and click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Hillary M Member Since: May 26, 2018
1699 of 2,104

I have submitted a very high res scan of my driver's liscense but it won't accept my ID!

It's a washington state enhanced driver's liscense.

I submitted it too many times, I guess? Because now they said I've attempted too many times- when I pressed the buttom to contact support nothing happened.

So I'm locked out? What do I do? I just want to talk to a real person who will fix this.

Community Guru
1700 of 2,104

Hi Hillary,

Please select a job which includes a US location requirement > use the "contact customer support" link at the top of the preview page and you'll be able to submit a support ticket and receive assistance from our team. Thanks! 

~ Jo-An

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS