cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Melody C Member Since: Mar 25, 2018
1701 of 2,214

I've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading my ID, how do I try again?

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1702 of 2,214

Hi Melody, Someone from the team will reach out to assist you. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Yurimar O Member Since: Mar 28, 2018
1703 of 2,214
I am encountering the same issue - my ID is not being read/ processed. Please help.
Yurimar Osorio
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1704 of 2,214

Hi Yurimar,

Please go ahead and click on a job that you would like to send a proposal to that is U.S only. At the top of the page you should see a notification asking you to contact customer support with a green link. If you go ahead and click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue.

~Nina
Untitled
Chase N Member Since: Apr 14, 2018
1705 of 2,214

I took 3 different pictures of my id and everytime the ai   didn't recognize it. Help I want to bid on a project that is going to go fast and I'm stuck!!

Community Guru
1706 of 2,214

Hi Chase,

One of our team member will reach out to you via ticket. Thanks

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Marcel N Member Since: Apr 22, 2018
1707 of 2,214

Hi

Today, I tried to upload my driver's license (attached) for location verification, but system said "It looks like you uploaded an unsupported type of ID.
Please try again with an image of your state issued driver’s license, ID card, green card or United States passport."

How can I solve this problem?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Vincent B Member Since: Feb 22, 2018
1708 of 2,214

Oh gosh, you attached your drivers license picture and info for the world to see. Now fraudulent client's don't even need to offter you a fake job to get your info. You should remove it.

If I remember correctly, I think the same happen to me. I think I resolved it by sending a clearer pic of my license.

Community Guru
1709 of 2,214

Hi Marcel,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to guide you through the process.

Vince, I've removed the ID Marcel attached as well.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Kolby W Member Since: May 19, 2018
1710 of 2,214

Trying to verify my location. The identity verification does not recognize the new formatted Florida Driver's License. It recognized my old expired one though.