cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Joshua C Member Since: Mar 17, 2018
1941 of 3,404

Hello anyone know how to resolve this annoting issue? When I try to apply to US only jobs i see this on the employers listing "You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please contact customer support." 

I have tried to reach customer service and they have not responed. when I intiially tried to upload a photo of my ID the image wouldnt load and so now I apparently have been locked out of uploading my ID.

Thanks in advanced I am new here and Im excited to begin just need to sort this out.

Josh

Jake D Member Since: Mar 17, 2018
1942 of 3,404

Hello! I have just been locked out of submitting proposals to clients as I have failed submitting my valid ID (I accidentally used my older ID and then I tried to use my updated ID but it wasn't recognized). If someone could please help me get verified I would really appreciate it!

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1943 of 3,404

Hi Joshua and Jake,

One of our team member will reach out to you directly through ticket.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Tom M Member Since: Mar 16, 2018
1944 of 3,404

I got this error message when trying to apply for a job.

You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please contact customer support.

Seems THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT. So, how do I fix this?

Michele C Member Since: Mar 18, 2018
1945 of 3,404

Tells me I tried to many times to upload a ID and having issues doing anyhting on Freelancer.. How do I solve this issue? Tells me to contact customer servie.

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1946 of 3,404

Hi Michele and Simone,

One of our team member will reach out to you directly and assist you with the process.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Qurrat ul ain A Member Since: Dec 27, 2018
1947 of 3,404

Hi, 

I am having the same issue having maxed out the number of tries for ID verification. Customer service is not responding either! Can you help me with this?

Best,

Qurrat

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1948 of 3,404

Hi Qurrat Ul Ain, 

It looks like you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. I'll follow it up with the team so that they can get back to you on your follow up question. Please expect an update on the same ticket thread so that you can be assisted further.

-Avery
Untitled
Keith F Member Since: Mar 18, 2018
1949 of 3,404

I've tried at least twice with no success. If someone could help me, that'd be great. Thanks!

Abi K Member Since: Mar 18, 2018
1950 of 3,404

Hi,

I'm having the same problem with being unable to verify my location as well after uploading my ID twice. Could some one help me with this?

Thanks!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS