Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1981 of 3,315

Hi Pranav,

A member of the team has reset your verification attempts, and you should now be able to again attempt to upload your ID when you log into Upwork. Regarding your previous post in the Community, you can find it among the most recent posts in this thread, to which another moderator has responded to you.

~Nina
Untitled
Pranav S Member Since: Mar 24, 2018
1982 of 3,315

Thanks for your support, Nina.

Howevery, i am still in doubt if i can verify my id this time because i don't understand the reason why i failed for the last attempts. It was said that the names were not matching and i checked it several times. Please help me how to solve this.

Thanks

Pranav S Member Since: Mar 24, 2018
1983 of 3,315

Thanks for your support, Nina.

Howevery, i am still in doubt if i can verify my id this time because i don't understand the reason why i failed for the last attempts. It was said that the names were not matching and i checked it several times. Please help me how to solve this.

Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1984 of 3,315

Hi Pranav, 

It looks like the team reached out to you the other day about your location verification. I wanted to check if you are still having issues?

-Avery
Untitled
Ygorsunny J Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
1985 of 3,315

I'm having trouble verifying my location as well. It keeps failing when I have a good photo.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1986 of 3,315

Hi Ygorsunny,

Please follow the instructions I posted previously on this page, which outline how to get in touch with customer support so they can assist with the failed verifiction. Thanks!

~Nina
Untitled
Tamara M Member Since: Apr 17, 2017
1987 of 3,315
Hello I am also getting the same error"You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please contact customer support. “
Highway G Member Since: Mar 28, 2018
1988 of 3,315

Reached maximum tries as well - No idea why its not accepting my ID

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
1989 of 3,315

Hello Highway,

Have you tried sending a ticket to our support team by clicking the Contact Customer Support link in the error message displayed? If you are still having some trouble sending a ticket, please let us know by replying to this post. Thank you!

Untitled
Renee B Member Since: Apr 11, 2018
1990 of 3,315

I am also having this same issue. It is my first time trying to verify my ID and I checked to make sure it is in the correct format, but no luck unfortunately.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS