cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Veeran K Member Since: Feb 9, 2019
2141 of 3,914

Despite providing a clear passport for my account the Identification verification still failed, please let me verify my identity. Thanks. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2142 of 3,914

Hi Denys, and Veeran, 

The Customer Support Team will get in touch with you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Aashish P Member Since: Feb 9, 2019
2143 of 3,914

i've been trying to upload my ID, and after several tries, I reached my maximum number of attempts, and I can't upload it now what should i do now

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2144 of 3,914

Reneda and Aashish,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to assist you in uploading your ID. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Reneda W Member Since: Feb 9, 2019
2145 of 3,914
I cannot get the photo of my ID to load - it says to contact customer support. But I cannot find an email or phone # for customer support... what do I do?
Davis T Member Since: Feb 10, 2019
2146 of 3,914

I am atempting to verify my account, and have uploaded photos of my Louisiana Drivers License several times. My Driverse License is valid, my own, within expiration date, and everything necessary; however the computer has come up negative every time and will now no longer allow me to make attempts or submit proposals. I think this might have something to do with my Louisiana license being virtical instead of the traditional horizontal one which may trip up the detection system if that's how this process works. 

Ace Contributor
Leroy P Member Since: Jul 22, 2017
2147 of 3,914
Just take a photo of yourself and upload it on the profile page.
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2148 of 3,914

Hi Davis,

One of our customer support agents will reach out and assist you further in uploading your ID for verification. We would also request that you upload an actual picture of you for your profile photo. Please check out this help article for more information. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Davis T Member Since: Feb 10, 2019
2149 of 3,914

I was again able to upload my license, however regardless of my uploaded image's abidence to the restrictions (.jpeg, 200dpi, 15 mb, image smaller than 6000 by 6000), the image detection system sill would not accept the image and told me that the specs of the image were wrong. 

Saranya P Member Since: Feb 10, 2019
2150 of 3,914

I've been trying to upload my ID, and after several tries, I reached my maximum number of attempts, and I can't upload it now. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS