cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2711 of 3,300

Hi Sean,

I can see that you`ve already opened a ticket for this and one of our team members will assist you further on your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
Cindy T Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
2712 of 3,300
I can’t get verified if i keep getting told “oops sorry can’t verify you right now” it’s super frustrating
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2713 of 3,300

Hi Cindy,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Cindy T Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
2714 of 3,300

Hi I have the requirements for the ID verification and I can't do that. Please fix or help me as soon as possible. And please I don't want your copy and paste answers. I fixed my UpWork name to reflect what it says on my ID. I am waiting for approval.

I wish I could contact support directly or open an ticket but your ticketing system does not exist.

Ming Lu L Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
2715 of 3,300

Can I have some assistant with this verification of my account?

Thank you!

2716 of 3,300

Hi Ming Lu and Claudia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your verification processes.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Claudia G Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
2717 of 3,300

Getting this error:

Unfortunately, you cannot submit a proposal for this job post because it requires location verification. Based on your previous attempts, you are currently not eligible to verify your location. Please contact customer support.

I had uploaded the driver's id once but it said verification failed. 

I need help on this. 

Please help me resolve the issue.

Sherry J Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
2718 of 3,300

I am also having this same issue!

2719 of 3,300

Hi Sherry,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your verification process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Thomas J Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
2720 of 3,300

Hi!

I have been trying to upload my personal ID. My account has been put on hold due to the system not being able to recognize the identification. (driver's license). What are the next steps to get this issue resolved?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS