cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2771 of 3,404

Hi Louise,

Your address on your profile needs to reflect your current location. Let me know the country you`re currently located in and I will update it. Once you`re back in the US you will be able to change your address. Thank you.

Untitled
Manuel JR R Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
2772 of 3,404

Please assist with uploading my ID to verify my account.I've tried to upload it my self but it keep getting an error 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2773 of 3,404

Thank you for reaching out to us, Manuel JR.

I've escalated your account information to our support team.

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your verification processes.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jasmine W Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
2774 of 3,404

I've reached the maximum amount of times that I can upload my ID because for some reason it will not recognize it. My state has issued new IDs and I'm sure that it may be because it does not recognize the ID. How can I fix this issue? I need to begin work as soon as possible.

Riri A Moderator Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
2775 of 3,404

Hi Jasmine, Marisa, Daniel and Lauren

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. I apologize if this has inconvenienced you in any way.

~ Riri
Untitled
Marisa F Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
2776 of 3,404

My ID was not accepted during the verification process, I am not sure why.  It is my state issued ID and when I click on the Contact Customer Support banner it only gives me the option to Ask the Community.  I am unable to submit a ticket like I saw in a previous post.  Help!

Daniel P Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
2777 of 3,404

I got this message:
"You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. 
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support"

How can I have someone directly support me to confirm my ID?

Lauren N Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
2778 of 3,404

Hello,

I cannot apply to anything because it would not allow me to upload my ID, and now tells me I have “reached the maximum amount of attempts” and I should contact support, which I cannot find a way to do. Someone help me out?

Thanks,

Lauren

Sierra G Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
2779 of 3,404

I tried uploading my driver's license several times but received a message saying I have reached the maximum attempts. How can I verify or resubmit?

Riri A Moderator Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
2780 of 3,404

Hi Sierra, 

Thank you for reaching out. I've reached out to our Customer Support for your account. A member of our team will reach out to you directly to further assist you with verifying your location. 

~ Riri
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS