cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Colby N Member Since: Mar 25, 2019
2831 of 3,817

I joined Upwork a VERY long time ago. I came back on recently. My profile is complete and I have connects available, but when I go into a job the submit proposal is greyed out and unclickable.

Can someone look into this or offer advice? 

Thank you! 

Olivier B Member Since: Mar 25, 2019
2832 of 3,817

Hi,

I've tried adding my ID (driver's license) many times without success. Now it is locked and won't let me try again.

Please help.

Olivier

Colby N Member Since: Mar 25, 2019
2833 of 3,817

I am having the same issue, it says I have reached the maximum number of uploads. Can someone please help me as well? 

Thank you! 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2834 of 3,817

Hi Olivier and Colby,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your verification processes.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jessie B Member Since: Mar 25, 2019
2835 of 3,817

I received the message "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. Please contact customer support." I'm now trying to contact customer support. But it's really difficult and convoluted to accomplish this. I get that you want to intentionally make it hard to contact customer support so you're reducing the number of tickets that come in that could have been solved by a help article, but if you're explicitly telling me to contact you, that's a super annoying experience.

Frustrations aside, can someone help? What do I need to do to finally upload my ID and verify my account?

Jonathan H Member Since: Mar 25, 2019
2836 of 3,817

I'm unable to complete my U.S. location verification. I have uploaded a relatively clear picture of my I.D multiple times with failed name verification even though the name matches my profile, and now I've been locked out of the system. The notification is to contact support but there is no way to get direct support that isn't a bot as far as I can tell.

2837 of 3,817

Hi Jonathan, Manisha, and Jessie,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support tickets to assist you with your verification processes. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Timothy M Member Since: Mar 25, 2019
2838 of 3,817

Is there a way I could be in contact with someone who could help me with this? Thanks.

2839 of 3,817

Hi Timothy,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Talaya S Member Since: Mar 19, 2019
2840 of 3,817
I’ve been having trouble with submitting my passport as verification. I have an offer i need accept and it won’t allow me because of my passport hasn’t been verified. HELP!
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS