cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Hardik S Member Since: Apr 22, 2019
3311 of 3,409

My name in Upwork profile is same as my Driving license, Still i get the error that there is name mismatch. 

Pls solve this 

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3312 of 3,409

Hi Hardik,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Krishna Veni S Member Since: Apr 23, 2019
3313 of 3,409

I have my H4 EAD card with me. but i couldnt find an option to select. under which verification type section, i have to select? in order to upload EAD card?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3314 of 3,409

Hi Krishna Veni,

In order to verify their location, a freelancer needs to provide a driver's license, ID card, Green Card or the United States passport. Unfortunately, it's not possible to verify the location without one of those documents but you can still have access to all the jobs in the marketplace that don't have U.S.-only requirement.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Julius K Member Since: Apr 24, 2019
3315 of 3,409

I am having the same issue, when I tried to upload my drivers licenses, it said it could not because of my address- how can I fix this please?

3316 of 3,409

Hi Julius,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Rex B Member Since: Apr 25, 2019
3317 of 3,409

Ok, this shouldn't be that hard. I took a picture of my ID with my phone and uploaded it to the site and it was rejected. I've tried three different pictures. What's the deal?

Rex B Member Since: Apr 25, 2019
3318 of 3,409

Ok, my ID is now under review. It seems that the fifth time was the key! I submitted the same photo each time, and it finally accepted it. It now says that it will be verified in one business day, so we shall see. Fingers crossed!

Brenda J Member Since: Apr 26, 2019
3319 of 3,409

I got a message saying that I have reached the maximum number of tries to upload my ID onto upwork. My brand new ID is in the mail and I've been trying to use my temporary ID. It did not accept it and now I've used up my attempts doing this. Please help.

3320 of 3,409

Hi Brenda,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS