cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Hazel M Member Since: May 9, 2019
3391 of 3,653

Hi need help also can't open my ticket link. I need someone who can assist me about my video id verification.There is no link that appeared after i aked the contact support bot and even in my email. I hope you can hep me. I really appreciate it thanks!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3392 of 3,653

Hi Hazel,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Remington S Member Since: May 13, 2019
3393 of 3,653

I locked myself out of opportunities to verify my ID. I did not realize there was a limit and couldn't figure out why it wasn't taking. 

I've submitted a ticket to customer service, but I haven't gotten a response yet, and I'd like to try and get to work quickly. How can I help this process?

Every time I uploaded my ID, it just said that the name on my driver's license did not match the name on my account. 

3394 of 3,653

Thank you for reaching out to us, Remington.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Paige S Member Since: May 13, 2019
3395 of 3,653

I'm trying to verify my name but the name on my ID is not my legal name. I recently got married so my last name changed, I haven't been able to change the name on my ID yet, but it is changed on my social security card. My legal name is on my social security card but not on my Driver's License. I was wondering if there was a way to verify my LEGAL name even though it isn't on my driver's license? On my profile, I have my legal name, but to get verify that that's truly my name, I have to send in a picture of my license. My license has not been updated and will not be updated for a while. Help?

3396 of 3,653

Hi Paige,

Looks like you successfully verified your name. It doesn't look like you are required to complete any additional verification process at the moment. Our team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Paige S Member Since: May 13, 2019
3397 of 3,653
No, the name on my profile, Paige Ichenberg, is not my legal name. I got married a month ago and changed my name to Paige Sullivan (my legal name). On my social security card, my name is Paige Sullivan- I won’t be able to change the name on Driver License (Paige Ichenberg) any time soon. I sent in a picture of my license so I can start finding work because it wasn’t letting me apply for anything without having my name verified.

I’m a military spouse so I have a military ID. On that ID it says Sullivan, could I take a picture of that ID and verify my legal last name?
3398 of 3,653

Thank you for following up, Paige.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Shpat I Member Since: May 13, 2019
3399 of 3,653

Hello,

I have been asked to upload me ID but I do not feel comfortable at all sending my personal data to a computer. I heard from my friend I can also do a video chat, and I am comfortable with showing my face, but not my personal data. 

How do I do a video ID? I am currently residing in NY.

If it is a MUST to upload my personal data, then it's a risk I am not willing to take, as I've had issues previously with attempted identity theft. 

Thanks

Rajab A Member Since: Sep 26, 2018
3400 of 3,653

Hello Shpat, don't worry about all you heard. In video verification, there will be some basic questions about your profile, expertise, and jobs. You just need to keep your National Identity Card with you during video verification. there is a verification option in your profile setting you have to scan your Identity card and upload it there. that's it. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS