cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3481 of 3,533

Hi Xin, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Xin L Member Since: Jun 23, 2019
3482 of 3,533
Hi, just following up on this. Please let me know whom I can get in touch with thanks
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3483 of 3,533

Hi Xin,

Di you receive a notification requesting that you verify your location?

-Joanne
Untitled
Erica A Member Since: Feb 24, 2019
3484 of 3,533

I got a message that I exceeded maximum number of attempts to verify my identity. I only made one attempt to upload my passport photo. How long will my account be on hold and what are the next steps? The e-mail I received didn't give me any information about how or when this issue will be resolved.

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
3485 of 3,533

Hi Erica, 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further with completing the verification process, thank you.

- Mary
Untitled
Justine P Member Since: Jun 24, 2019
3486 of 3,533

Hello - I am having the same issue as Erica.  When I attempt to submit a proposal, I get an  error that says "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID." Can you please assist?  Thank you! - Justine Parks Rose

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3487 of 3,533

Hi Justine, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Megan Komm E Member Since: Jun 26, 2019
3488 of 3,533

I tried to verify my identity by uploading a picture of my driver's license, and my account was immediately placed on hold. How do I fix this?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3489 of 3,533

Thank you for reaching out to us, Megan Komm.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Spencer S Member Since: Jun 29, 2019
3490 of 3,533
I have been locked from submitting my ID when I have the exact information on my ID and submit in .png.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS