Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Community Guru
Antun M Member Since: Jan 27, 2018
3531 of 4,010

Anushri N wrote:

Hi,

At the moment I do not have a state id or drivers licence. However i do have a state issue (Minnesota) temp id. I'm eligible to work in the US and have supporting documents for it.

I do have passport from my home country (India) and visa and work authorization docs for US.

Do the same post once again. Change it a bit, though.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3532 of 4,010

Hi Anushri,

A member of our team will reach out and assist you directly via email. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Jonas H Member Since: Jul 7, 2019
3533 of 4,010

Hi there,

When I try to confirm my phone number with the code that Upwork sends to my phone, the message is not coming through. Can someone from Upwork contact me so we can get this solved?

Thanks,

Jonas

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3534 of 4,010

Hi Jonas,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Natashae K Member Since: Jul 8, 2019
3535 of 4,010

My ID cannot be verified. There is nothing wrong with it.  How can I resolve this?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3536 of 4,010

Thank you for reaching out to us, Natashae.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Michael C Member Since: Jul 9, 2019
3537 of 4,010
Spoiler
Having issues uploading my ID for verification.  Is there someone I can contact in support for human verification? 
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3538 of 4,010

Hi Michael,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Adam M Member Since: Jul 9, 2019
3539 of 4,010

I need to upload my ID for verification but it keeps saying my name doesn't match what's on my ID.  It does match so I'm not sure what to do now.  

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3540 of 4,010

Hi Adam,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS