Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Community Guru
Jody P Member Since: Aug 1, 2017
3661 of 3,709

Hi Cassius,

I see where you're coming from, but I think that you have to be based in the U.S. to go through that process. Are you in the US?

Best regards,

Jody PM

Community Guru
Jody P Member Since: Aug 1, 2017
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3663 of 3,709

Hi Cassius,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly in completing the location verification process via support ticket. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Reimer M Member Since: Sep 22, 2019
3664 of 3,709
I have reached the maximum tries ro uplod an id? What should i do? I cant see an answer anywhere how to go about it? Thanks
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3665 of 3,709

Hi Reimer, 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you to assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Sarah H Member Since: Sep 23, 2019
3666 of 3,709

The phone number I have entered is right, but I have not recieved my text message verification code? 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3667 of 3,709

Hi Sarah,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Colleen S Member Since: Sep 26, 2019
3668 of 3,709

also need help with this

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3669 of 3,709

Thank you for reaching out to us, Colleen.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Marie Angelie C Member Since: Sep 26, 2019
3670 of 3,709

If I don't have a driver's license/state ID/green card/USA passport since I'm an International Student under OPT, how else can I verify my location as the U.S.? I do have my EAD card (work permit) that allows me to work in the U.S. while under F1 (student) visa.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS