cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3711 of 3,817

Hi Shayna, 

I'm sorry to learn that you're still having issues with verifying your location. A member of the Customer Support Team has reached out to you yesterday through this support ticket, which you should also be able to access through your email by looking for the email with the subject "Location Verification." Feel free to follow up on the same ticket thread if you have other questions about verifying your location. 

-Avery
Untitled
Sharmila K Member Since: Oct 10, 2019
3712 of 3,817

Trying to upload Driving License.But threw an error message as ID proof is not matching with name.

But I didnt find any difference.

Please assist in this regards to add ID to my profile.

Thanks 

Sharmila

3713 of 3,817

Hi Sharmila, 

As a gentle reminder, please refrain from uploading pictures/screen grabs that have your personal/sensitive information here in the Community as this is a public forum, and we wouldn't want a picture of your driver's license in the wrong hands. Robot Happy

I have shared your concern with the Customer Support Team and someone from the team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern.

-Avery
Untitled
Stuart N Member Since: Oct 11, 2019
3714 of 3,817

Hi, this topic seems to be popular. Has anyone over at Upwork fixed this yet? Like others I am trying to verify my account with my mobile number. I've tried both the desktop and phone app, but no joy. When it asks me to input my mobile number it doesn't do anything, just hangs.

Can you help, please?

Stuart

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3715 of 3,817

Hi Stuart,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Yordan R Member Since: Oct 9, 2018
3716 of 3,817

I cannot verify my account, I need help!

I have tried uploading my ID and cannot seem to verify now I cannot do anything. 

Ali R Member Since: Nov 29, 2010
3717 of 3,817

where do you live? what type of card you used?

Samantha S Member Since: Jul 13, 2017
3718 of 3,817

Iowa driver's license

3719 of 3,817

Hi Yordan, 

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding your issue. The team has updated your support ticket with more information about your concern. Feel free to update the same ticket thread if you have further questions. 

-Avery
Untitled
Jason L Member Since: Oct 13, 2019
3720 of 3,817

I'm new to Upwork and haven't started to work on it yet. I've exhausted my attempts trying to identify myself for my account to start accessing jobs. But before it was asking for one document to identify myself, and now it's asking for two since someone from the support team assisted me.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS