cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Austin W Member Since: Nov 8, 2019
3761 of 3,894

Hello,

I attempted to verify my ID but it failed for some unknown reason and I now I am unable to make proposals, and see the following notification:

You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support.

I have a picture of my ID, and am ready to send it to be manually approved.

Thank you.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3762 of 3,894

Hi Austin,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Aidan D Member Since: Nov 9, 2019
3763 of 3,894

I have tried to upload my ID almost a dozen times, and it does not work. I have a 300 dpi clear photo of my ID, and it still says something is wrong. Can anyone help me please?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3764 of 3,894

Hi Aidan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket and will assist you further in completing the verification process. Thanks.

-Joanne
Untitled
Janice L Member Since: Nov 10, 2019
3765 of 3,894

Hi, I just tried to verify my driver's license but then I got an email saying that Upwork could not authenticate the ID I uploaded and now I have a hold on my account. What should I do?

Md Abdus S Member Since: Nov 6, 2019
3766 of 3,894

I got the same problem here.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3767 of 3,894

Hi Janice, and MD, 

I shared your account information with the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Simon V Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
3768 of 3,894

stuck on identity verification, I scanned my driver's icense and now exceeded the number of attempts

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3769 of 3,894

Hi Simon, 

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Debra H Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
3770 of 3,894
I too need help with this topic. I "have reach my maxium number of atempts to upload my ID" and I am becoming irritated with this process
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS