cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Lindsey J Member Since: Nov 16, 2019
3801 of 3,903

Sorry wish i had the answer, I'm in the same postion as you and hoping we can both get the help we need.

Darlene W Member Since: Nov 16, 2019
3802 of 3,903

I'm new to upwrok and attempting to verify my identity. When I select driver's license and upload the picture, I am getting an error saying my upload is not a valid form of identification. I tried multiple times to retake the picture, but continued to get the same error. I followed the instructions, all corners visible, unedited, etc. 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3803 of 3,903

Hi Darlene,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket and assist you further in completing your location verification, thanks.

-Joanne
Untitled
Karolina B Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
3804 of 3,903
Hello.
I cannot verify my account because my green card is expired. However I have a government letter extending it for 18 months allowing me to work and travel until the new green card arrives. Who or where can I provide this proof for verification purposes?
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3805 of 3,903

Hi Karolina, 

I shared your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Curtis H Member Since: Nov 17, 2019
3806 of 3,903

I believe it's because of a sticker I'm required to put on the licence when I move (I'm from Oregon). The license is valid, but the system won't read it as so. Is there another way to verify my identity?

3807 of 3,903

Hi Curtis, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Krista H Member Since: Nov 18, 2019
3808 of 3,903
Getting this error:

Unfortunately, you cannot submit a proposal for this job post because it requires identity verification. Based on your previous attempts, you are currently not eligible to verify your identity Please contact customer support.

I had uploaded the driver's id once but it said verification failed.

I need help on this.

Please help me resolve the issue.
3809 of 3,903

Hi Krista, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your location verification. I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Cristian R Member Since: Nov 18, 2019
3810 of 3,903

For some reason, it is not letting me submit a proposal even though I fulfill all of the requirements. Is there a reason for this. It tells me that I have reached the maximum number of tries to submit my ID even though I submitted ID Verification using the exact guidelines. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS