cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4551 of 4,725

Hi Zachary,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket to assist you further with your verification.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Ryan Cameron C Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
4552 of 4,725

I am unable to verify my ID using the forms provided. First, it was clear the Real ID's new LN (last name), FN (first, middle name) format is not recognized by Upwork and I was requested to update my Upwork account name. Upon retrying it's telling me that the same image used is now not of valid filetype, size, or DPI.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4553 of 4,725

Hi Ryan Cameron,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nhat N Member Since: Oct 1, 2020
4554 of 4,725

Help

You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID....

-Nhat

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4555 of 4,725

Hi Nhat,

One of our agents will assist you directly in verifying your location via a support ticket. Thanks. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Stacy G Member Since: Oct 2, 2020
4556 of 4,725
My driver's license is poor quality and no way to enhance it so it keeps getting rejected. Is there any other way to verify identity?
4557 of 4,725

Hi Stacy,

Someone from our team will reach out to you to assist you further with your verification. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Michele R Member Since: Oct 2, 2020
4558 of 4,725

Account name matches ID exactly but system keeps telling me it can't verify because name doesn't match.

4559 of 4,725

Hi Michele,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
SERGIO G Member Since: Oct 7, 2020
4560 of 4,725

Im trying  to verify my ID because it wont let me  submit more for jobs and I havent received anything in my email saying that i need to verify my ID only the website is saying it.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS