Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Highlighted
Arthit B Member Since: Sep 15, 2020
4581 of 4,666

Hello Rondey, 
There is no way to send your docs personally. 
You can use your passport or Government Verified Photo ID instead of driving liscence. 
I think it would be great to use your passport for verifying on Upwork. 

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4582 of 4,666

Hi Rodney,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you with your location verification. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Katiuska N Member Since: Oct 17, 2020
4583 of 4,666

Need help verifyng my account. Says I have a hold. Uploaded my passport and I'm a US ciitizen.

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
4584 of 4,666

Hi Katiuska,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Shaakira B Member Since: Oct 21, 2020
4585 of 4,666
My account was suspended due to id verification and its on my id. How can I get verified without options presented to me. There's no options on my account now.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4586 of 4,666

Hi Shaakira,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Collin C Member Since: Oct 21, 2020
4587 of 4,666
I've have tried uploading my ID a bunch of times now it won't let me attempt to anymore also the computer keeps thinking my last name is my first name
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4588 of 4,666

Hi Collin,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Mariah M Member Since: Oct 22, 2020
4589 of 4,666

I'm having trouble verifying my identity. I used a simple picture of myself that followed all the necessary guidelines, but it still would not accept it, and now the maximum amount of times to verify has been reached. Can you please help!!??

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4590 of 4,666

Hi Mariah,

Someone from our team will reach out via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled