cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Martha B Member Since: Nov 25, 2020
4651 of 4,711

Could someone from Upwork contact me please? I need to open a support ticket. I can't ask for help here as it includes personal information, and none of the 'contact us' buttons are working on my laptop or mobile. Thanks.

4652 of 4,711

I have a message on my account telling me to open a ticket but when I click it, it just goes through to FAQs.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4653 of 4,711

Martha, you can tell us what your question is. You don't need to specify personal contact information.

4654 of 4,711

Yes upwork is not letting me verify my location and I need to talk to them.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4655 of 4,711

Thank you for reaching out to us, Sametra and Martha.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with your verification processes.

~ Bojan
Untitled
4656 of 4,711

Thanks I submitted the extra documents yesterday. Can you let me know how long it will take to resolve? Thanks.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4657 of 4,711

Hi Martha,

If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Genevieve B Member Since: Nov 27, 2020
4658 of 4,711

Do you know why the system won't upload my driver's license from a USA state?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4659 of 4,711

Hi Genevieve,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mengqi F Member Since: Nov 27, 2020
4660 of 4,711

Hi, I also have this problem where my state ID is unable to be verified. I could also provide my EAD card if someone can reach out to me with a support ticket. Thanks! 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS