Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

1f32be23
Ace Contributor
Oliver B Member Since: Jan 25, 2021
4731 of 4,778

Hi Hannah

1.do you have enough connects to make proposal?

2. please re-login and refresh your browser .

3. remove cash history on your browser.

4. if it is not working , please constact with upwork support team.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4732 of 4,778

Hi Hannah,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
ppetra
Paula P Member Since: Jan 27, 2021
4733 of 4,778

I am not able to change my address and I've moved. Is there anyone I can contact to change this?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4734 of 4,778

Hi Paula,

I've requested the help of our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. You can access the ticket when you log in to your Upwork account and going here.

-Joanne
Untitled
ppetra
Paula P Member Since: Jan 27, 2021
4735 of 4,778

Trying to upload my ID and keep getting an error to try again later. Can someone please manually check my ID? Thanks

olivialawrence
Olivia L Member Since: Mar 23, 2018
4736 of 4,778

I uploaded a picture of my drivers' license (following all the requirements) and it keeps getting rejected (says my name on my ID doesn't match the name on my account). Well, my names DO match. Anyone else with a hyphenated last name have this problem? How did you fix it. I can't figure out how to submit a support ticket and there's no indication that it will be reviewed by a human.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4737 of 4,778

Hi Olivia,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
shauncodes01
Xiong Y Member Since: Feb 1, 2021
4738 of 4,778

My account has been approved, but I can't place a bid. I got this message.

"You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support."
I was trying to do id verification, but I can't find this item ( I can see it in the tutorial ) on my account.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4739 of 4,778

Hi Xiong,

I've escalated your concern to our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

-Joanne
Untitled
mikecroteau
Mike C Member Since: Feb 1, 2021
4740 of 4,778

I am attempting to upload a drivers license to the site but had problems. Now I am not able to at all. What can I do? There is no email address or live chat for this. Please help. Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Mike