cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

f6c16c6d
Sidhant S Member Since: Feb 22, 2021
4771 of 4,860

I am a US citizen currently in India. I do not have any taxes in India. How do I change my address? Since it doesn't let me do it so I can put my tax info from USA and start working.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4772 of 4,860

Hi Sidhant,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
greatlakesedit
Jenny F Member Since: Feb 23, 2021
4773 of 4,860

The system is failing to verify my ID and the only support option is a public post here in the community forum.  I cannot even message a moderator.  Can someone please help? 

bstojadinovic
4774 of 4,860

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jenny.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
glennhefley
Glenn H Member Since: Oct 25, 2017
4775 of 4,860

The photo ID function isn't accepting the pics from my ID. Can email this to someone? Please advise.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4776 of 4,860

Hi Glenn,

I've shared your concern with completing the location verification process with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled
chilin0412
Chi L Member Since: Feb 25, 2021
4777 of 4,860

You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support.

I created my account some time ago and didn't use it and am now trying to set it up again. I have this notice at the top of my screen and can't submit to any jobs. I've been going through the support articles and it states that I need to verify my identity in my Upwork Settings, but the "Identity Verification" tab doesn't appear in my settings. 

bstojadinovic
4778 of 4,860

Hi Chi,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
chilin0412
Chi L Member Since: Feb 25, 2021
4779 of 4,860
Okay, great. Thanks!
9f5589b5
Christopher H Member Since: Feb 26, 2021
4780 of 4,860

My account was put on hold after I uploaded my ID. What do I do to resolve this?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS